Taxi & Tour Operators in Srilanka
- Main(UK) : +442085180447
- SriLanka : 0094775001270
Terms And Conditions
Payments can be made by the following methods:
* Cash to the driver secured by a Credit/Debit card except Amex. (This means we will take your credit/debit card details to secure the booking and to ensure we have a valid booking).
* Prepay by Credit/Debit Card
5% processing fee will apply for all Credit & Debit Card Payments.
All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 12%.
Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time (first one hour is free of charge there after 50.00Rupees/Minutes OR 25 UK pence /Minutes) and car park charges.
The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Airports Cars Ltd.
To protect our drivers and passengers safety we have implemented a random installation of security cameras in our cars.
Any online credit/debit card bookings will be subject to verification and passengers may be asked to provide ID with the credit/ debit card.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
* If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 40% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
* If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 8 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
* If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable also subject to legal action for recovering the costs.
* If the passenger missed a flight this information must be informed to us immediately so that we will notify the driver not to enter the airport for that pick up. If the journey was pre-paid it will be refunded after deducting £6.00 for bank charges. However if the passenger wishes to take a later flight we will provide the service at no extra cost.
* No show is defined as follows: If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include home, hotel and other private address.
This will include wrong date wrong time bookings.
If a passenger books a pick up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall. This means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour 30 mins from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport will be considered as a no show.
All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying cash to the driver, but secured with a valid credit or debit card will be charged the full amount in the event of a no show.
All bookings pre-paid by a credit or debit card will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
The driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, and diversions.
Please note that we provide child seats as a courtesy service. Whilst we make every effort to ensure child seats are available, we cannot guarantee, suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely at the passenger's discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions of this Agreement the Company shall not in any event be liable for any loss and/or damage howsoever arising including but not limited to liability arising from the acts, omissions or negligence of the Company and/or its employees and/or agents and arising otherwise howsoever unless the Customer has notified the Company (with reasonable particularity) as to the nature and extent of such loss or damage within 15 working days of the date upon which the same occurred.